Posted by: jo | 2004/11/19

allergic to lots of meds!what to take?

i am allergic to penicillin,morphine,quinolones,opiates and sulphas-i asked the cyberdoc and he said i could take Tramacet if i need something stronger than panado,what is tramacet and is it available over the counter?and what is the cost.?
could you tell me if there are any simmilarities in all the stuff im allergic to?where can i get a medic alert and does my doc have to fil it in?i
thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePharmacist


Tramacet is only available on prescription and contains paracetamol and Tramadol, an atypical opioid with a low affinity for opioid receptors that may have less side-effects than the typical opioids such as morphine.
Regarding the medic alert bracelet - Ask your doc, your nearest pharmacy or visit for subscription details.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.