Question
Posted by: Anne | 2006/10/27

Allergic to fleas

Hi, hope someone out there can help me with the following: My boy is 2 years old, but he is very allergic to fleas. He can’t even walk across grass, and then half an hour later he'll have flea bites on his legs. The worst part of all is that these bites leave terrible marks on his legs. I've tried every type of cream that's available in the pharmacies for the itching, but nothing seems to help. It itches so bad that he keeps me awake at night crying because he is irritated with the bites. Please send me some hints or info. I've even asked the pharmacy if there isn't some type of medicine that will make his blood bitter, but they couldn't help me!

Expert ImageNatural health

you can try using the remedy Staphisagria 30CH - to help agains flea bites. If he already has a bite ledum 6ch will help. WLast makes a cream for bites that works very well. apply as need to .

REgards
Dr Debbie