Question
Posted by: Rey-rey | 2007/03/26

Allergic to Flea bites!

I have had this problem ever since I was a baby, and have tried every remedy under the sun, I don't want to be allergic anymore how do I get rid of this allergy once and for all!?!?!?

I'm in tears and cannot handle these itching blisters anymore...

Dear Rey Rey
You can take preventative treatment - Loratidine at night, immediate treatment with combination of bactroban and antisan cream if you notice a bite. You have a genetic tendency towards the allergy and can't heal this permanently once off.
Get rid of the fleas! Treat the family animals with tablets or frontline that breaks the cycle of fleas and also treat the living area if needed: see http://www.uky.edu/Ag/Entomology/entfacts/struct/ef602.htm