Question
Posted by: magre | 2004/03/11

allergic reaction after taking laxa-dor

about a year ago when drinking laxa i feel a itching feeling and my face was swollen .the last i take it was after a bad knight a half an hour after i had take it my face and ears was red .itching and swollen it was difficult to breath what bad symptoms can it left because three months after it i was diagnosed with als.

Magre, I’m not sure what als is, but I doubt that it is due to the medication. . Please let me know (as a new question to ensure that I get it) and we’ll take it from there.
You’re probably allergic to sulphas and that’s why you had the reaction. Good luck.