Question
Posted by: Carmen | 2004/11/08

Allergic bronchitis - Broncho spasma (hayfever)

I suffered from a nasal drip, got some antibiotics and anthihistamien from the doctor. I then started to cough and I felt like suffocating. I went to the doctor for a second time and he told me it was allergic bronchitis and gave me and injection.

I feel a little better but the suffocating feeling is still there and I'm still coughing.

What would you advise met to do?

This is going on for two weeks now.

Carmen, I suppose the next step would be to go for physiotherapy. If that doesn’t bring relief, the best would be to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. Good luck.