Question
Posted by: The Moral Fibre | 2004/11/08

All-Star Cyber-Shrink

Has anyone read any of the reports posted by the Cyber-Dude regarding Survivor. I'm a crazed Survivor fan but you don't have to be to enjoy some fantastic writing. Witty, sharp and to the point. Thanks Cyber-dude, I just spent the last hour rolling on the floor and making absolutely zero contribution to South Africa's GDP.
Did you hear the one about the man who went to the doctor and said "Doc, there's a cricket ball stuck up my arse". Doc replies "howzat"?
With the sun shining down on my small patch of Joey's, I thought I'd try to make someone smile. If I failed (quite likely with my crappy sense of humour, then read the Survivor reports). Have fun.

Gosh, thanks, guys ! I guess the cricket ball got impacted while the guy was "rolling on the floor and making absolutely zero contribution" ? Pleased to know people enjoy the Survivor and maybe the Apprentice columns. I'd probably enjoy them even more myself if I hadn't read them before they get posted online !
Thanks for spreading the smiles, o morally fibrous one !

2
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/08

I agree - the articles are terrific. I have been reading them since day one, and eagerly await each weeks write up.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Bull | 2004/11/08

It's been ages since you posted here. Glad to hear that you are doing well - seems like it with your funny mail.

Your joke about the cricket ball is very funny and I have e-mailed it to all my friends.

Jip, you made me laugh.

Have a nice day and don't be so scares.

Reply to Bull