Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

All quiet on the home front! Chow CS

Chow for now, CS. Haven't put in a good morning of good bye post for a while now. This one is for old time sake.

Have a superb weekend. Just think, not long now and you won't have to deal with all us mental cases until the new year again. That alone should put a smile on your face.

I have to start getting ready for the Xmas dinner we are going to tonight. Sigh! As long as I make sure that there are people around me at all times, he should behave himself. Always the model husband in company.

Put a dash of whiskey in your water now.

Well, if he's at least reliably model in company, make sure you get lots of company over Christmas !
I remember arguing with the earnest American editor of one of my books, some years back, when I wrote of someone drinking "whiskey" and he insisted on correcting it to "whisky" Whiskey is the Irish and Scots drink ; Whisky the American variety. I held out, insisting that I knew what my characters actually drank.
Have a great if frosty weekend. By for now !

1
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/09

Hey - I am going to pour my Johnnie Black WHISKEY on the rocks - 1st one to celebrate the start of my leave, then another just because!!

Cherio for the weekend - catch ya all on Monday!!

Reply to Tango