Posted by: lilly | 2008/07/01

all on my own

I am married for 12 years and very unhappy.It seem that me and my husband from the beginning have nothing to say for each other, in the beginning i tried to conversation but i am tired of always being the one to start the conversation.
I think my husband is always unhappy in this marraige dont know what still keeps him in it. It is my second marriage and dont want to divorce for the second time.
I feel so lonely being married but not having a soulmate.
If i talk to my husband about it, then he just say dont start again.
he always say that when i try to talk to him.
he always sleeps with his back to me, i dont think he loves me.
he is also from the beginning not really into sex. he can go days without worrying about it.
in the evening he hardley speaks to me. just watch tv. please help me because i am really lonely and dont know if i must divorce him or not. i really dont think he loves me as he never caress me or keep me tight. or just cuddle me. please help

COuld you persuade him to see a marriage counsellor with you, as this marriage as it stands doesn't sound very happy for him, either ? Like Y, I can't help wondering why you maried him in the first place, and why you have chosen to stick with him, if the relationship is as unloving as you describe

Posted by: Y | 2008/07/01

Why did u marry him in the first place?A sexless marriage and communicationless marriage wont work.....were u on rebound when u married him or what?

Reply to Y
Posted by: micky | 2008/07/01

ek is nie in die selde bootjie as jy nie maar wil vra dat jy nie moed opgee nie ek het swaar grood geword en kan ook nie regtig emosies wys teen oor my man nie maar probeer want ek is regtig lief vir hom as daar iets is wat my pla en ek weet as ek met hom daar oor gaan praat gaan ek n sene maak (ek het n lelike humeur) dan skryf ek vir hom n lang brief, dis dalk n idee dat hul n bybel studie saam begin as iets om as n paarjie saam te doen ons doen en dit help baie of probeer n hobby wat hul saam kan doen as hul saam speel sal jy sien partykeer begin hul oor belanrike dinge praat sonder dat hul bang voel vir die ander se reaksie. praat met hom al lyk dit nie of hy luister nie ek belowe jou as jy iets se wat saak maak gaan jy n reaksie kry. sterkte

Reply to micky