Question
Posted by: Christian | 2007/03/29

All of you are pathetic

You people are all pathetic.

There are some real weirdo's on this site and people who do not even have morals or take responsibility for their own lives.

Good luck, maybe I will read of some of you someday, ending in an Psychiatric hospital, Prison or maybe becoming a Bum.

All you needy people go to your mommies

I assume that your ridiculous nickname of "Christian" has nothing whatever to do with the religion. Never mind not being Born Again, I don't think he even got it right the first time.
There is nobody on earth half so pathetic as the dweeb who considers other people with problems to be pathetic.
It must be reassuring for you no to have to worry about the possibility of becoming a Bum, having alrfeady achieved that status

7
Posted by: joe | 2007/03/30

this is great side and if there is one thing i know christian will be back for advise under a different name, however i warmly welcome his/her stupid comments, chrisy welcome the real world weirdo, you are dreaming if you think you are any different or better

Reply to joe
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/29

I think their NAME is Christian - like my nephew's. They certainly are not born again, that's for sure as there is only rotten fruit there!

Reply to RMC
Posted by: haha | 2007/03/29

Some christian you are.....

And you are JUDGING why????????

Reply to haha
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/29

Stop being rude about people on this forum. If you don't like the postings here, don't read them. In fact go somewhere else.

Reply to H25
Posted by: Paul | 2007/03/29

Christian, my ass, some introspection would be in order.

What the hell kind of a Christian are you anyway!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

LOL Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out...bye

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Tango | 2007/03/29

Hell - so nice? Have a lovely day too!

Reply to Tango