Question
Posted by: Not my usual nic | 2007/11/30

All my friends are mad!

I have come to conclusion that all my friends are mad. I guess if you meet then on CyberShrink or in hospital what else is there to expect?

They believe in nonsence!

1 believes is fairy's and angels and angel cards (what a load of crap)
1 believes in voodoo and ooooh she'll look behind her and her skin will crawl and yes it's her husbands indian girlfriend that's put voodoo on her and all those masks in the passage have bad spells (what a load of crap)
1 believes that her dead husband is telling her he's ok because the other day at my house a dove flew into my house, sat on the counter and then flew out while she was there (what a load of crap)
1 believes that her x want's to kill her and has hired 2 body guards and she's seeing things and someone is watching her and all sorts of things, the only problem with her stories, is that they don't always make sence with what she's told me before, so she's either thinking it out or can't remember what she lied (what a load of crap)
1 believes she's so adorable and you name it now she had gonnorea (sp?) and she believes it's this or that guy and she's now sleeping with all men to give it to then that when they pee they can burn like red hot needles are burning them (what a load of crap)

I MUST BE THE ONLY NORMAL PERSON I KNOW!

Well, they do sound like a rather dippy bunch of people, but presumably you chose to become friends with them. I wonder what they happen to think of you ? Isn't it pretty much a matter of perspective and proportion ?
I remember as a kid they used to tell me a story of a woman who went to see a psychiatrist, and said :" Doctor, all my friends think I'm nuts, just because I love cream cake". And the doc said : "Well, my dear, that's absolute nonsense --- I happen to like cream cake myself "
And she replied : " Splendid, Doctor ! You must come and visit me --- I have piles of cream-cake in every room in the house, and baskets of them under my bed !"

2
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/11/30

Maybe all the normal people are abnormal and all the abnormal people are normal. Whats normal?

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: anon | 2007/11/30

Dear not my usual nic!

You know what they say about birds of a feather flock together!!!!

Your post gave me a laugh, have a great weekend!!

Reply to anon