Question
Posted by: grooming | 2008/05/24

all ladies opions please

I always tidy up down there and shave my legs before seeing the gynae. I know that this does not matter to him, but is a matter of personal pride. My husband hates a male gynae, and not beeing allowed to come with me and I tell him that everyone neatens up their pubic area, and goes alone, is this true or not please all answer including gynaedoc, the more answers the better. I am going for my check up next week and would love some feed back, I know that this is an unusual question, but one that is important to me. Maby I will take my husband with, do any of you.

Not all women 'tidy up'. Some women bring their husbands along but they wait in the waiting room during the examination.

3
Posted by: sadi | 2008/05/24

I prefer a woman gynae as I feel alot more comfortable with them and they are more sympathetic and understanding. After my lady gynae whom I had been seeing for almost 3 years was murdered I tried a male gynae, he was arrogant and thought he was Gods gift to women. I only saw him once and am now back with another wonderful lady gynae.

Reply to sadi
Posted by: Me | 2008/05/24

Whenever my husband can get off work,he goes with me.Sometimes i go alone!And i also tidy down there before i go,as you say personal pride!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: jenny | 2008/05/24

Yes my husband always go with me!!

Reply to jenny