Question
Posted by: T.M. | 2005/06/28

All Gone

I suffer from a low (very very low) sex drive/libido
I am on the pill and I have heard that this could be causing the problem but I was on the pill long before I was sexually active and in the begginning my libido was fine I enjoyed sex and had a healthy craving for it.

Now I enjoy sex and dont crave it at all. This is very frustrating to me and my partner and although sex isn't everything in a relaationship it is causing problems in mine and I can understand that my man is upset cause he is regularly in the mood and I never am. I was wondering if there is a semi natural way that I can handle this problem. I have also been diagnosed with depression as I have Candida but I am being detoxed and taking herbal remedies.

I know depression can also cause a slump in libido but this problem occured long before I was any where near depressed.

PLEASE HELP

Please post to the sexologist.