Question
Posted by: Sue | 2004/11/22

Alicia tv show survivor

Hi Conrad
Where can I get hold of a good personal trainer, I stay in the norths of Pretoria, I need to get my body back in shape, 40yrs, 13kg overwight, know idea in doing wight training, How long will it approximatly take to achieve the looks of a body like Alicia in Survivor? and what type of exsersise do I need to do, and how many times in a week do I need to do training?
thanking you

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Sue,

The good news is that you can start looking good in a relatively short amount of time. The bad news is that Alicia has probably been training for anything between 5 to 10 years to look the way that she does.

I would suggest thatyou go to your nearest Virgin Active and ask to speak to a personal trainer there. But a bit of advice: would you listen to a doctor who tells you to stop smoking because of health risks and they smoke 60 a day? No you wouldn't! Therefore try going for a personal trainer that "looks" like they know what they are talking about-OR-ask them for the numbers of some of their clients and call the clients to see if they are happy.

I know one or two good PT's/Biokineticists in the Pta area so if you're willing to travel and are willing to spend a bit of money then I can help you on that front.

Keep well and let me know.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: Sue | 2004/11/29

THANKS

Reply to Sue
Posted by: Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist | 2004/11/25

Sue,

Please list your e-mail address in a new posting so that I can mail you the details of those I have in mind.

Keep well,

Body Building Expert

Reply to Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist
Posted by: Sue | 2004/11/25

Thanks for the feedback, I definatly need the personal motivation, I went to virgin active in Zambesie drive on a previous ocasion and the trainers that I saw, was not that impressive, and yes, please refer me to a Biokineticist nearest, and advice what this all intitles
mostly appreciate
thanks

Reply to Sue