Posted by: Don Louw | 2010/07/02

Alhpa lipoic Acid

Dear Doc
Please can you help me.Where do I get Alhpa Lipoic Acid from?I read about this on the internet.I have no sence of smell or taste after my major head operation last year in March. I can e mail you all my symptoms. i look forward in receiving your reply as I am desperate. Best Regards Don Louw

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Don Louw

You can consult a health shop for this dietary supplement. Please refer to the following link:


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: D | 2010/07/02

Hi, you can buy it at any health store. I prefer the Solgar brand. Hope you get all. Wishing you all the best.

Reply to D
Posted by: Don Louw | 2010/07/02

No sence of taste or smell,chemical taste all the time,cannot eat as I get sick,and more.

Reply to Don Louw

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.