Question
Posted by: CM | 2006/07/17

Alana

Alana you mention that you work for Lifeline. Appart from that - do you have any other formal qualifications??

I'd also be interested to hear about those qualifications, where you're studing and the topic for your doctorate --- indeed, where did you do your bachelors / masters degrees, and what were the topics of your dissertations ?
By the way, H24 management confirms that they have never heard of Alana Venter, and that she has no role at H24.

4
Posted by: Sally | 2006/07/17

Alana please do not give Lifeline a bad name......they are a wonderful organization who help thousands of people in crisis all for free. They have dedicated counsellors, professionals and lay counsellors volunteering their time for other people. The one huge mistake you make on Friday posting you wanted to be a friend to the poster. Counsellors are not friends and stay anonymous to their callers, never revealing their surnames. Its a crisis intervention centre and they refer callers with problems to professionals. Take care of yourself and hope you find the help you deserve.

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Alana | 2006/07/17

Someone is using my name and address!

Im a 20 year old anorexic student, not the councillor! Im into accounting, not psychology!

Reply to Alana
Posted by: CM | 2006/07/17

At what Varsity did you do your qualification? What i sthe topic for your doctorate?

Reply to CM
Posted by: Alana | 2006/07/17

Im doing my Doctor's degree in Psychology.

Reply to Alana