Question
Posted by: Joe | 2006/04/12

Airomatherapy Oils

Can someone please tell me whether geranium and milissa oils be used during pregnancy.SPecifically i would like to use a sh'zen massage oil but it says caution during pregnancy.

Some oils should not be used in pregnancy. If the bottle says caution in pregnancy, then do not use it.

2
Posted by: sue | 2006/04/13

Phone a beauty salon that specialises in aromatherapy - they will be able to tell you, although I would say its best to avoid anything that is advertised "with caution"

Reply to sue
Posted by: Courtney's Mom | 2006/04/12

I'm not sure, but as far as I know they do not recommend aromatherapy oils during pregnancy... Make 100% sure before using it!

Reply to Courtney's Mom