Question
Posted by: patsy | 2006/07/31

AIM I PREGNANT? PLS HELP - URGENT

Could i be pregnant? I went for AI on the 17th and 18th. Experienced what seemed like implantation on the 26th (day 10) - also had strange feeling in womb... like when you have a papsmear. My period is due today but still nothing. I usually experience a bit of old blood coming down a day or two before the actual bleeding starts, and still nothing. I did a hpt yesterday and there were 2 lines but not in the required 5 mins time - more like 15 mins i think. Because i did not see 2 lines immediately i threw the test in my bedroom bin and maybe about 15 - 20 mins later realized i never gave it time to develop and low and behold there were 2 lines. Did another test this and there were 2 lines but not in the required 5 mins time. Could i be pregnant? i have done tests before and never ever had even a faint second line? Pls help!!!

Dear Patsy

It appears that in all probability that you have conceived. I would suggest a very sensitive Beta-HCG quantitative blood test to definitely confirm. Good luck and best wishes!!

10
Posted by: Patsy | 2006/08/01

Thanks Guys

All i can say is DONT GIVE UP!!!!!! Hang in there and keep trying.
WIll defs be seeing you on the preggers chat line :)

Reply to Patsy
Posted by: Mollie | 2006/07/31

Patsy

I hope NO I believe everything will go well with your pragnansie.
Im trying now for 11years. Also had about 4 or 5 AI. With no Luck....so i'm gonna try next month for the last time then my doc wants to try the invitro for the first time...

again good luck and God Bless

ps: I'll that with you on the pregnancy chat line

Mollie

Reply to Mollie
Posted by: lera | 2006/07/31

Thanx girl.

Congra! hope all goes well untill the very last day... good luck

Reply to lera
Posted by: Patsy | 2006/07/31

Hi Lera

Sorry, forgot to answer.. It's Artificial Insemination.

Reply to Patsy
Posted by: Lera | 2006/07/31

Guys what is an AI???? plesae reply. am also actively trying..

Reply to Lera
Posted by: patsy | 2006/07/31

Hi Mollie

I have been SOOO lucky. Went for my first AI in June (unsuccessful) and then again now in July and YAY!!!! So only 2 tries! Cant believe it. Just hope all goes well from here on. :)
I am now 4 wks in pregnancy terms but only 2 wks from conceiving. SO still VERY early days.

Reply to patsy
Posted by: lera | 2006/07/31

what is an AI?

Reply to lera
Posted by: Mollie | 2006/07/31

I.m SO HAPPY FOR YOU....
FOR HOW LONG HAVE TTC?
HOW MANY WEEKS ARE YOU PREGNANT?

Reply to Mollie
Posted by: patsy | 2006/07/31

Hi Mollie

You were right!!! I'M PREGNANT!!!! Went for the blood test this morning and got confirmation at 12h00. I AM SOOOOO THRILLED AND EXCITED!!!

Reply to patsy
Posted by: mollie | 2006/07/31

Hi Patsy

I think, there is a baby on the way....
If you wanna be sure do a blood test.

good luck

Reply to mollie