Question
Posted by: GOODquestion | 2004/10/15

AIDS!

I have an interesting question, please can someone help.... AIDS is a sexualy trasmitted deseise, tell me, if you have unprotected sex with a girlfriend, for a while now, and she goes for a test and she is NEGATIVE for HIV/AIDS, then does that mean i don't have AIDS and its not necesarry for me to get tested??????

Thanking you all kindly....

Nope. You should still get tested to be sure.

1
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/15

It all depends on how long you have been having unprotected sex with her, I would go for a test anyway to be on the safe side, rather be responsable than in denial.

If you think you might have HIV why did you have unprotected sex with her in the first place, it is really irresponsable, that is the whole reason why there is so many people with the desease and it is not getting any less!!!

Please in the future, after you got tested and change partners use a condom!!! or rather just use one full stop. until you are ready to commit to only one person and you are 100% sure that person is safe!!!

Jessica

Reply to Jessica