Question
Posted by: kg | 2005/11/18

AI

can anyoned explaine to me the process of Artificial Insemination and how much does it cost

Sperm is taken from the man and injected into the cervix of the woman. Costs vary from place to place. Your gynaecologist would be the best person to ask.

1
Posted by: shanna | 2005/11/20

I'm paying R 2000 at cryobank in Braamfontein Johannesburg, using donor sperm per cycle. Their number is 011 484-2695. Call them they'll explain. Cost include 2 straws of semem per cycle, and ovulation monitoring. They offer pap smears and HIV tests but i did mine at my GP, cause medical aid won't pay them. Oh you have to pay cash, i'm sure your medical aid won't pay either. I'm having my first insemination at the end of next week. Good Luck. Shanna

Reply to shanna