Question
Posted by: Em | 2008/06/23

Agnus castus

I've just started taking agnus castus to try and balance my hormones, in order sort out my irregular periods.
I already take evening primrose oil (1000mg) - have been doing for the past month.

Evening primrose oil is suppose to balance hormones also so I'm wondering whether it is not a good idea to take these together? Or do they each balance hormones in a complementary rather than conflicting way?

Thanks in advance

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

they will work in a complementary way with each other. Give it 3 months treatment time to determine the efficacy of the treatment.

Dr Debbie