Posted by: al | 2009/05/19


Is daar enige plek in die kaap waar mens kan hulp kry vir iemand wat baie aggressief raak. Die persoon besef hy het hulp nodig. Hy vergryp hom aan drank, raak dan erg aggressief en die volgende dag kan hy niks onthou nie. As mens hom vra hoekom hy dit gedoen het, weet hy nie. Die man is amper 22 jaar oud en sy ouers is op ' n jong ouderdom geskei waar hy deur sy pa grootgemaak is. Sy pa drink glad nie en is glad nie ' n aggressiewe persoon nie en weet nie hoe om die kind se situasie te hanteer.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Its a major advantage if the person realizes that they need help. Depending on their circumstances, they could consult a private psychiatrist for assessment and treatment advice, or check their large local state hospital, or the Dept of Psychiary at UCT or Stellenbosch. As in all psych problems, the priority is to see a suitable specialist who can do a full assessment and clarify the precise nature of the problem. Only with a proper diagnosis can one plan effective treatment, and there are several possible causes and ways to manage the situation you describe.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.