Question
Posted by: moi | 2005/06/01

aggresiveness during pregnancy

hello! i'm now 15 weeks pregnant. i know it's normal to be emotional and moody during pregnancy. i was like that with my 1st pregnancy. this time round, i find that i am extremely aggresive!!!! if hubby or anyone else does anything to annoy me, i really have to keep myself from hitting them!!! i get soooo angry, i've really never felt this aggresive!!! is this normal????

Mood swings are normal. This can include being irritated by people.

4
Posted by: Nuffing | 2005/06/02

My thepory is that I was agressive when pregnant with boys and calm and serene when pregnant with a girl.. I am not sure if there's anything to that, just what I experienced.

Reply to Nuffing
Posted by: moi | 2005/06/01

ok, now i dont feel so bad. i havent had any crying bouts either. my main problem is just getting soo angry over stupid little things! to the point where i cant seem to stop thinking about the issue all day, and thinking about what i could have done to retaliate!!! i think i need to get something to help me calm down a bit, otherwise, i'm going to have a very aggressive little baby!

Reply to moi
Posted by: Riana | 2005/06/01

I have felt very emotional throughout my pregnancy. The emotions range from depression to intense irritation. Have not had many crying spells though, my tear ducts seem dry. I get annoyed with people alot easier, even in the supermarket if they get in the way or on the road in my car. I think it is normal. I just hope it goes away once the baby arrives as I don't feel like myself.

Reply to Riana
Posted by: Poolnymph | 2005/06/01

I get it from time to time as well, where I've really got to control the urge to slap a couple of people! I think it's part of the emotional thing during pregnancy. I presume some women experience emotions that others don't and vice versa - for example although I sometimes get the urge to cry, I don't regardless of the situation. I'll guess it's safe to say you're normal!

God Bless.

Reply to Poolnymph