Question
Posted by: Kim | 2012/03/20

Aggresive behaviour

I have 2 female Jack Russels. The larger one we picked up from the SPCA has a tendancy to attach the smaller one (that we had since a puppy) as soon as attention is given to the smaller dog. Please help!!

Hi Kim

So sorry to hear of your dilemma. It sounds as if the older dog is jealous over the puppy. You really need to contact a qualified animal trainer/behaviorist and get this problem resolved. Enquire at your local veterinary practice about who they recommend.

I do hope you get the problem resolved

2
Posted by: ronnie | 2012/03/27

i have a daschund.He displays aggressive behaviour at times. he has be spayed and we thought that it will solve our proble. Please help

Reply to ronnie
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/03/27

Hi Kim

I do hope you get the problem resolved

Reply to CyberVet