Question
Posted by: Khomo | 2008/01/04

Agent i have lost interest in sex

the time i gave birth i was they have cutted and the cut was upto my anus, even though its not straight but its long, now sometimes when i have sex the stich got irritated and sometimes i cant sit well because of the pain. my vagina is not closing even if i can spend three weeks not having sex, when i bath i always put a finger will this be the cause? i will say in can put two fingers without any difficulty i wont even feel them. am really worried because my man is not huge, sometime when we have sex it will keepon comin out, am embarrased by the noisy sound that comes out my vagina during sex. i want to keep my man happy but i feel like my vagina is too big for him, what can i do because he have noticed and he thinks maybe am cheating. i really need your advice, i tried to bath with cold water and salt but it doesnt help.

It may be that the tear caused some problems with the vagina. You should see a gynaecologist to assess if there is a problem and what can be done.