Question
Posted by: 40 | 2005/11/30

Age, Sex and Gender

I am male and 40 and find my sex drive in over drive. I am attracted to a 24 year old woman who may be interested in helping me. Do you think our age difference is material?

I'm not sure what "helping me" means - I take it she will fullfill a sexual function. If that will be her only function then it may not be a problem. There are so many factors involoved in making a relationship work, that age is almost irrelevant.

E Mc

5
Posted by: Goldie | 2005/12/01

They say life begins at 40 SO TRUE My libido is in overdrive the best is was in years ! ! !

Reply to Goldie
Posted by: RP | 2005/12/01

I am 44 and have an incredible relationship with a 29 year old. Non-sexual, so far, but pretty close. She is certainly more mature than the average person her age, 2 kids, she also got married very young etc, so she has "lived a bit".
So, age not NB, its the person!

Reply to RP
Posted by: BODYBUILDER | 2005/12/01

You 40yo (not old by far), you horny as hell (which is normal for a healthy guy your age) and you lucky to have a woman of 24 who MAY BE interested in helping out.

If you do sex with her, what on earth has age gotta do with it, man????

Bodybuilder

Reply to BODYBUILDER
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/12/01

Depending on what she will be fulfilling and what the expectations are from either side, it may not be problem at all.

Reply to NautyG
Posted by: piet | 2005/11/30

Ek is ook 40 en in over drive.My verloofde is 25 en met ons seks en sosiale lewe is daar geen probleem.my vriend is 44 en sy vriendin is ook 25.

Reply to piet