Question
Posted by: ANON111 | 2007/06/13

Age is an obstacle

I have since realised that my age (40) is an obstacle to find a new Job,i have been trying to find a new job as i am not happy in my current job.My cv is all over,almost 60% of employment agencies have my cv.I have been attending interviews but never got an offer,i have proper qualifications and expirience hence i came to conclusion that my age is an obstacle.

Age can be an obstacle, and it is sad and wrong that the authorities which can get fierce about other forms of discrimination, generally ignore or themselves practice, Ageism. But persist and continue to strive to excel, and eventually you should find an intelligent employer who values quality and experience