Question
Posted by: Maandn | 2004/10/28

Age difference

Hi all am 28 and she only 18 years old. We are interested in each other but i am afraid to make a move and she very interested in me. What can I do? Go further or just stop this...confused

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/28

Depending on your committment to the relationship and whether or not you have good intentions, continue with the relationship. An age gap of this size is not bad, I was 22 and went out with a chap of 40, we were together for four years, bumpy but not all bad, we are still friends today, strange but still friends.

You also need to decide for yourself whether you will be able to cope with her needs as a young person because she will want to go out a lot and still wants to probably achieve a lot in her life. I suggest you have a heart to heart talk with her and see what she wants. Don't plan too far in advance, take things as they happen and enjoy and live for what you have, maybe it will build into something lasting.

Good luck.
Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/28

If u truly love her, and have no intentions of messing her up,go 4 it. Mind u, she is still young so u need to give her all the necessary support to help her finish school,tertiary and make something for heself.

Dont mess her up, please.

Gud luck

Reply to Zee