Question
Posted by: anon-a-mous | 2008/05/23

AFTO- just stop.

You are so boring and your rude comments are not of help to anyone.

Why are you such an unhappy/ucly/foul mouthed person?

Why do you have to come here every friday and make shit?

Have you ever thought that if you stop being such a cow yourself that maybe someone will like you?

You are the saddest person I've ever met.

Last time I saw you, you even bragged that they've once kicked you off this site because you made so much crap. You brag about it, how sick is that ? You say things like did you she how i "tuned" that "chick" - what does that make of you ?

You are always screaming and shouting. If there is not drama or hateful comments or swearing your life is not good. If you are not going off at your ex husband then it's your current boyfriend. I never thought I'd say this, I actually understand why he hits you.

With a mouth like your's who can blame him?

Yes you are going to answer this with your usual well written messages and witty remarks, I know, but once again I ask you to look at yourself and see what you have become.

You are nearing 55 and you still act like this? Time to grow up and fast to.

What an example are you setting for your son?

STOP. Just stop.

Isnt there a pub open near you? As usual you can go there directly from work, get drunk, drive home and hopefully this time you don't cause an accident again.

Yes, AFTO is truly pathetic, not so ? If he'she thinks they;re so clever to have been blocked off the site before, that can be arranged again.

10
Posted by: H25 | 2008/05/24

AFTO you should be careful, as CS says you can easily be removed again and hopefully this time if it happens, permanently banned from any of H24's forums. Believe it or not they are able to pick you up even if you use different computers. And remember to read the above clear warning from H24 when posting on their forums It would seem people who are genuinely trying to help out are not wanted so guys rather save your good words for someone else who is more deserving.

Reply to H25
Posted by: AFTO | 2008/05/24

Eat shit and die, the lot of you!

Reply to AFTO
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/23

i honestly wasnt trying to be funny. lol, but i guess now that i read what i wrote it is kinda funny. enjoy your weekend too.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/05/23

Gosh this AFTO person sure has a mean streak - I have just read all his/her/its comments and he/she/it is a bitter and twisted person. Shame you guys should actually feel sorry for her/him/it!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: anon-a-mous | 2008/05/23

Almost mad, you make me laugh, I also laughed at you yesterday. All this proves that you are indeed just almost mad not completely or is that not completely yet?

Have a good weekend ! I've said my bit and AFTO is on *ignore* from now on.

Bye David and/or Dawid.

Reply to anon-a-mous
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/23

david, is dawid a multiple personality, or is it some one else? thats a serious question.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: David | 2008/05/23

Thats okay really, much appreiciated :=)

Reply to David
Posted by: Dawid | 2008/05/23

Just wanted it to be noticed, thats why the wrong spelling :-)

Reply to Dawid
Posted by: David | 2008/05/23

Thanks Dawid for the copy and paste :=)

Reply to David
Posted by: Dawid | 2008/05/23

Must be terrible to drag all this hatred and baggage around day after day. It stems from deep inside and because the hatred is so apparent in her posts her hatred for herself must be even worse. One can only hope she makes a change for the better.

Reply to Dawid