Question
Posted by: Trish | 2004/11/02

Afternoon dizziness

Lately every afternoon I feel very tired and it almost feels as though my head is "switching on and off", like a pulsing sensation and I feel like I'm going to pass out. Dunno how else to explain it. I just feel completely wiped and it doesn't last too long. I do get enough sleep at night and I am exercising. Any ideas?

Trish, it might be due to low blood pressure or blood sugar (and a host of other less common problems) and the best would be to see a doctor when you’re feeling dizzy. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Engki | 2004/11/19

I feel the same way every afternoon, i went to see a sinseh who said my kidneys are functioning poorly, took his medicines and got better, but lately the effect started again when i finished his meds. Try Fish oil and chinese herbal drinks ...probably will help, make sure drink lots of water and fruits too.

Reply to Engki