Posted by: noni | 2008/06/12

after your advice doc, gynae said.....

i wrote a while bak about my ttc and irregular cycles.i had been feeling nauseous so went to gynae yesterday. he said i have a cyst and checked and told me that my periods were coming, which they did after 2 weeks or more of waiting. now he has booked me for a lap as well as to remove the cycst. will it be easy to get pregnant after this procedure? where does this cyst come from? been ttcing for alomst 9 months.

Dear Noni
This is a correct direction of treatment and I would suggest that you continue it.

Posted by: me | 2008/06/20

I feel that these answers are automated.You do not get the answer you are looking for.

Reply to me