Question
Posted by: AliceWonder | 2007/06/26

After sterilisation

Hi, I'm 31 and was sterilised at 29 during my c-section. This was done because of high blood pressure and .the doc thought it best at the time. BUT I weighed 110kg at that time and 89kg with my first baby. Now I've lost 36kg and still going strong, blood pressure are normal(without meds!) We realy want a nother baby; my husband, me and the boys. how can we make this happen? With GIFT maybe?

DEAR ALICE WONDER

GIFT is not a possibility since a GIFT procedure relies on normal patent tubes, which in your case, is not present. However I would advise IVF (invitro fertilisation) as an option.