Question
Posted by: jacks | 2007/03/29

After Pregnancy

I had my daughter about 6 months ago, but i've noticed some days not all the time, that i have a slimyish green discharge that i get some days.

Is it normal, or should i see a doctor?? Also is it normal to have irregular periods for a few months after birth???

Please help.

It is normal to have irregular periods a few months after a birth . The green discharge could indicate an infection so you should see your doctor.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/03/29

You must visit your Gynae - the discharge indicates an infection, it could be an infection in your womb, and if left untreated can be very dangerous.
Your periods can be irregular after the birth of a child, until your hormones settle down again.

Reply to Lou