Question
Posted by: Popi | 2004/11/08

After menstruation

Please advice! I suffer a lower abdominal pain (left hand side) a day after menstruation , This has been going on for the past three months.The pain is so severe to such an extend that I cannot lift my left foot.The pain last for about 2 weeks.I visited my Gynae,he said it`s just an infection (nothing serious) and he prescribed a viganinal cream and antibiotics.My worry is does it the pain has to come back after menstruation?Please advice.

Lov
Popi

If your gynaecologist thought you had an infection and gave you treatment, then I would suggest that you wait and see what happens with your next period.

1
Posted by: popo | 2004/11/09

Hi Gynaedoc.It was in July when He gave me the treatment .i finished the cause but the following month the same pain on the same place striked again after menstruation.This month my LMP was on the 28 October 2004.Today the pain is unbearable.Maybe I have an ovarian cyst,What do you think.Please advice

Reply to popo