Question
Posted by: AAA | 2008/01/04

After intercourse

Is it normal for excessive seminal fluid to flow out of vaginal cavity after intercourse?

Yes it is normal.

Bedst wishes

6
Posted by: girly | 2008/01/04

hoekom is dit so dat n mens nie n kind kan kry nie?

Reply to girly
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/04

thks gina, i hv done HSG, and i was told one of my tube is blocked, so my g-doctor, said i can conceive through the other tube, so i hv just finished clomiphene and i am still on fortomide, pray for me pls tcc for 3years

Reply to rosy
Posted by: gina | 2008/01/04

well GOOD LUCK to you !! the best thing know is for you and your husband to see a gyne to do all the nesesary tests to see if you do have a infertility problem if have bees struggeling for more than 12 months is will be advisable.

Reply to gina
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/04

thks all, i myself thought the fluid that comes out after intercourse is sperm, i thought that was why i was not pregnant. but my g-doctor said it is not the cause.

Reply to rosy
Posted by: gina | 2008/01/04

hi there

yes this will happen this is not the sperm that comes out only fluid.

Reply to gina
Posted by: Denise | 2008/01/04

Yes, it is perfectly normal. No need to worry.

Reply to Denise