Question
Posted by: instinct | 2003/12/02

After how many days will a blood test show pos. preggy

Hi there Docter,

I am a very strange question , I had a lady "catch" me as I
would put it. She sudiced me and we had sex(yes i know I am stupid). Now she claims she is pregnent with my child. This happened 10 days ago. Is this possible to sow up in the blood test so soon or is she pulling a fast one on me ?

As Sax says, the time that the blood test becomes positive is worked out in relation to the woman's last period, not the timing of intercourse. It is possible that, if she was ovulating 10 days ago and you had intercourse then, the blood test could be positive now. f you have doubts, go with her when she has a scan so that the exact duration f pregnancy can be worked out.

2
Posted by: sax | 2003/12/04

Go for a blood test with her and find our how far along she is.

The weeks are counted from first day of her her last period, not from the day you had sex. You'll then be able to see if its your baby or not...

Reply to sax
Posted by: Mentia | 2003/12/03

I it normally will only show about 10-12 days after ovulation or conception if I may out it that way when the embryo attaches itself to the uterus.

Reply to Mentia