Question
Posted by: Liza | 2004/11/10

After exam blues

Wrote business management yesterday, and besides not being able to study well, I had to re-read half the questions before I understood them and could answer. I know that some of my answers were definitely right - could actually remember some of the stuff that I studied. Some other stuff though - it just went a complete blank. I just couldn't remember seeing any of it in the book anywhere. Next week I'm writing Industrial Psychology 102 (yep - me the crazy one writing psychology) This is one subject where I know I'm not too bad at it. Besides - my best friend has been coaching me in IOP since he wrote it 2 years ago. It was his favourite subject and since it is very interesting I always allowed him to ramble on. Lots of it stuck.

I guess I'm just a worry-wart. Then with my computer crashing a month ago, I lost all my subjects I wanted to take for my degree (it was in a spreadsheet). So I tried to replicate it - and realized that I need another first year subject to qualify for some of the second and third year subjects I need to take. Accounting 102 - just my luck. So first semester next year I'll be taking it easy. Writing the stuff I postponed this semester plus Accounting 102. Although I have heard people say that its easier than accounting 101.

Please hold thumbs that I at least get a supplementary for the business management. I'm not too optimistic right now.

Liza

Well, Liza, at least you learned the high value of very frequent backups ! Ask about a supplementary, as suggested before, on the grounds of your psych problems. And good luck with next week's exams

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/10

Hey Liza,

I have found from experience that the subjects I was most concerned about is the ones that I actuallly passed comfortably, & those that I wasn't worried... Eish, let's just say an elephant sliding down a razor blade would be less concerned.

Don't worry, holding thumbs for you though.

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun