Question
Posted by: Annie | 2007/07/23

After a D&C

My baby died at at about 2 and a half months and the gynae did a D&C. that was on april 6. I bled for about 2 weeks, and then stopped, about 2 weeks later I started my period and for about 2 months my period was 1 week spotting and 1 week approx heavy bleeding, then a 2 week break and then the same routine, this month it was about 18 days and I started my period, I spotted for a few days and was heavy for a few days totalling just over a week, had 3 days break and spotted for about two days, is this normal and is my body just trying to sort itself out and will come right on its own? My normal is 7 days period.

This isn't normal. See your doctor to check that all is well.