Question
Posted by: noluthando | 2004/03/03

african potato vs hiv/aids

in one of your replies you mentioned that you still waiting for
the scientific results as far as the benefits of the african potato is concerned.My question is have you got an answer yet?if so what is your answer?My second question is,is it advisable to consume african potato as a tablet or as a medicine and what is the correct dosage?

Dear Noluthando
The results of the trials with African potato in HIV/AIDS were published awhile ago and the researchers concluded that the African potato plant does not have a positive effect. In fact, the trial was cut short because the people taking part developed negative side-effects. I would, therefore, not recommend its use.