Question
Posted by: Newly_wed | 2003/01/08

Afriad to have intercourse

I am a newly wed and i feel it extremely dificult to perform sexual intercourse with my husband, evertime he penetrates i stop him, i am so afraid of getting hurt and i imagine myself all the time that its extremely sore. Please help me, i really want to perform intercourse but i just cant get myself to go ahead. I also feel that listening to people's opinions bfore i got married made me more nervous. I freeze and keep my body tight and stiff when my husband tries to penetrate. Please advise what i can do to make it easy for the next time.

Newly Wed

I also answered a similar question earlier today, please see my reply to "No sex after one year".
Dr Elna McIntosh

4
Posted by: faiz | 2003/01/10

plz i need free Diagrams of sexual positions web site

Reply to faiz
Posted by: Newly_wed | 2003/01/09

Thanks....i will try this 2night, i try very hard to relax but its just on my conscience all the time. By the way i do not drink, but i will have non-alcoholic champagne.....will let u know

Reply to Newly_wed
Posted by: Duke | 2003/01/09

1. Share a bottle or two of good quality, nice tasting champane
2. Have lots of foreplay.
3. Use KY jelly from the pharmacy.
4. Lie on your side and let him lie behind you and penetrate you very slowly and only very shallow (glans only).
5. Be positive, see it as a FUN thing, not some helluva nightmare challenge to overcome
6. The most important rule to follow would be "gentleness" together with patience and understanding from your husband side.

Let us know how you progress.
Good Luck!!

Reply to Duke
Posted by: Newly_wed | 2003/01/09

Thanks...But the thing is that i have never had sex bfore and my husband as well...we are both still virgins....please give advise me wot to do....i really feel that i am delaying this process tooo long.

Reply to Newly_wed