Question
Posted by: Rade | 2007/05/30

Afr Literature for parents

I want to tell my parents sometime soon about myself.
Ar there any good Afrikaans books available? (We are talking Afrikaans, conservative here).
I have found excellent English books, but it needs to be in Afrikaans.
Anyone, please?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

5
Posted by: Beetroot | 2007/06/05

In other words afrikaans = conservative?

You -|- ing wanker, why are you so ashamed of your mother tounge?

I am surprised though that you come and ask for Afrikaans books on this EXCLUSIVELY ENGLISH - SNOBBY forum.

Take my word for it, the people on this forum blatantly discriminates against afrikaans people.

And its funny you know, they are the ones that came to our country, put our children and women in concentration camps, let them starve to death, torture them, and now....they want to take away our language as well.

I truly hope you will all burn in hell , while screaming in agony.

Reply to Beetroot
Posted by: Rade | 2007/06/02

Thanks. Will look at his site.

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Gareth | 2007/06/01

Hmmm, I bought mine years ago, so I am not sure where you would get them. i know on Pieter Cilliers's site wwwdotpietercilliersdotcodotza is a number where you can directly order a copy, by the looks of it, but I am not sure. Otherwise, google them a bit and see what you find. Perhaps somebody else has some other suggestions too

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Rade | 2007/05/31

Couldn't find them available anywhere.
Where did you find the copies?

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Gareth | 2007/05/31

Rade, I gave you a few suggestions in post 387 a while ago? What happened to those?

Reply to Gareth