Question
Posted by: Nomthandazo | 2007/04/11

affection

Good morning

I dont know whether I am imaginating things or not on Wednesday,
my mother was sick I took her to the doctor., the last time I saw him was last year June and I told him how I feel about him.

He took my mother to the consulting room closed the curtain and came to me and told me "Do you want me to tell your mom thatt you dont want to give me a hug" I was so confused I just came up and gave him a hug what could this mean.

Was he just hugging me or does it mean something,or am I crazy.He held me so close and I was next to him I just wanted to rrun away, I could see in his eyes that he was full of love.

In the situation you describe, there is no reason why any doctor behaving properly would hug you, let alone to coerce you into huging him. He is behaving much more like a Dirty Old Man than any sort of a doctor, and coued to the Medical Council / Health Professions Council

1
Posted by: attention | 2007/04/11

you are just an attention seeker!!!

Reply to attention