Question
Posted by: KS | 2007/03/05

AEROBICS INSTRUCTOR COURSES

hi
I want to do an aerobics course and I searched on the net and the only place that came up is bodyline. They seems to well qualified, acredited, etc. Do you know them and how 'good' are they.

Who else is offering courses. Are u able to refer me so that I can compare prices.

Hi there KS

I don't know them, I'm sorry. This is in fact a big problem with the whole fitness industry, i nthat you can't really find this type of centralized and standardized information. So the industry seems to be lacking some cohesion and the unfortuantely effect of this is that people (including you and me, in this case) don't really know where to go to find this kind of information. So the only thing I can suggest (and you should do this anyway), is find out where the currently employed instructors did their training. What you will find is that the gyms/centres tend to hire people from certain courses and not others, and that's the one you want to train with.