Question
Posted by: tammy | 2004/10/28

aerobic course

iam looking to do an aerobic course ranging from step to body conitioning,stretch and tone could you let me know who i can get hold of in the johannesburg area pls thanks tammy

Hi Tammy

All I can say is the same as ND on the forum. The Reebok course is quite well known, and ETA are also nationwide, a well established programme that you know will offer good quality. Here are some numbers for ETA, I was not able to find Reebok on the internet,

http://www.etasa.co.za/

Corner of 11th and Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Johannesburg
2 Parkfield Court, 1185 Park Street, Hatfield

TEL + 27 11 807 2079
gauteng@etasa.co.za

Good luck and enjoy

1
Posted by: NM | 2004/10/29

Try ETA (Exercise Teacher's Association?) or the Reebok Instructor Alliance....look up their no. in the phone directory.

I did a course through Reebok and LOVED every minute of it!!!

Reply to NM