Question
Posted by: Lonesome couple | 2003/12/22

Advise would realt help

Good morning

I need some help please, I have this girl whe have been together for 6 months now, but our realtions ship is going not so good, the thing is whe love eachother with all out hearts. whe would do anything for eatchother but it seams like and dead realtionship, i see her everyday she stays at her parents House, After work i am 19 i go to her house then go home, same over and over and over for 6 months, she is 16 years old, I never loved someone that much in my life, she is different than the other girls, She feels the same way about me. TRUE LOVE it is the best gift in life

I love her she loves me but what can whe do it is getting REAL kind of boring for the same thing over and over, Whe need some SPICE in our realtionship( AN LOT OF IT), Whe love eatchother every do more and more, that is all whe need, but i want to do something special for her, realy realy special,

SO what can whe do?(not sex, planned for marrage) Please

Lonesome Couple

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Lonesome Couple

Sorry for the late response but I was on holiday for a break. After a while in a relationship it may become a bit boring and the set rotine can be irritating and dull. The best way is to start doing things differently. Don't get stuck in a rotine that both of you feel uncomfortable with.

Do things that you never thought of doing, that both of you feel you always wanted to do, do things together like go to gym, art movie, or anything that you would normally not do. Try out different restaurants like chines, indian that is not just like the average outing to spur.

The key thing is to do a sexy surprise every now and then for each other. Plan something special and surprise your partner!

T

1
Posted by: Sam | 2003/12/30

Hi I was sort of in the same boat as you a couple of years ago and I can only tell you what I did and what worked for me I cant however promise that it will work What me and my now fiance did about our problem is we started a new hobby togethre Kickboxing and we trained twice a week together and became fit and it brought us together like you wont believe so what Im trying to say is find something you both have in common and try doing it together It will help I guarantee it hope this helps

Reply to Sam