Question
Posted by: Linda | 2007/04/10

ADVISE PLEASE - Wierd feeling in breasts

I have this odd sensation in my breats that i have had now for two days that i cant even sleep. My breats are tender and sore and at night it feels as if its pulling - Its a very odd sensation to try explain but ive never had it before and its a little worrying.
And i also have very bad back ache for about the last week. But its more the centre of my back and not my lower. But more between and around my shoulder blades. PLEASE COULD someone advise as to what this could be. Especially with my breats. THANKS A MILLION

Where in your cycle are you? If it is close to your period, it is probably premenstrual.

2
Posted by: nix | 2007/04/10

i'd do a pregnancy test.

Reply to nix
Posted by: Linda | 2007/04/10

Oh sorry i forgot to add...
Ive also had slight period pain the last week... that comes and goes but i have yet to start my period. Normally i only get period pain the night before i start. PLEASE advise. THANKs

Reply to Linda