Question
Posted by: BABBA | 2005/06/09

ADVISE PLEASE

Hi ladies,gynae doc

Iam trying to conceive ,my last period started on the 18th of may but a week later after my periods when i was urinating after i wiped i saw a little bit of blood, now for the past week my breast are itching almost every day and they feel like something is happening to them , could i be preggies or should i wait and see if my period will come on the 14th of june, iam so nervous pls help

Wait and see if your period comes.

1
Posted by: FINE | 2005/06/09

Exact same thing happened to me. Had the feeling I was preggies , but waited until next period due date. Red riding hood didnt pitch so I took a HPT which confirmed it. Dont get your hopes up though. But if it is + congrats.

Reply to FINE