Question
Posted by: Litchi | 2004/01/02

Advise please ????

I m a 24 year old male weighing in at 52 kg and is 1.75m tall .. i am dying to put on some weight which i can than gym into lacka muscle .. i dont want major muscle , a gr8 body with a lacka 6 pack ... can i be told how to go about in achieving the ultimate ????? H

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Litchi,

I can provide you with a good beginner's program that you can follow. Please tell me whether you require this. Also, you will need to go and speak to Jacqui at the Sport Nutrition forum for a proper eating plan and nutritional advice.

Keep well and looking forward to hearing from you,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

5
Posted by: Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist | 2004/01/08

Litchi,

My apologies-please check your e-mail.

CB

Reply to Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist
Posted by: Litchi | 2004/01/07

Conrad i m still waiting for ur e/mail ???????

Reply to Litchi
Posted by: Litchi | 2004/01/06

Conrad thx a mill .. the e/mail add is bernicet@autogen.co.za

Reply to Litchi
Posted by: Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist | 2004/01/06

Litchi,

Please post your e-mail address. You can contact Jacqui at the Sports Nutrition Forum on this very same website.

Keep well,

CB

Reply to Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist
Posted by: Litchi | 2004/01/05

Many thanks Conrad , will b highly appreciated if u can sent that beginners program n also do u have a contact number for Jacqui @ the sport nutrition ?????

Reply to Litchi