Question
Posted by: LS | 2003/12/17

Advise Please.

Hi there,

I have two questions.
1.) What are the symptoms of a miscarriage or the death of a baby inside the uterus
when a person is about 5 months pregnant. They baby by that time is mostly fully grown, so
I was wondering if one does have a miscarriage, that, that size baby won't just come out of
you, or will it.

2.) Is the use of tabbard or peaceful sleep (the rub on one) safe during pregnancy.

Thanking you in advance
Merry X-Mas too.

Miscarriage usually starts with pain and bleeding. At 5 months, the baby could die without coming down. In this case you would stop feeling fetal movements.
I do not know about the use of Tabbard. You would have to check the instructions on the bottle.

2
Posted by: Lynette | 2003/12/17

Hi.

I lost a baby at around 13 weeks and another at around 19 weeks. In both cases, I did not miscarry as such. The babies merely died inside. In the second instance, the body started to rid itslef of the foetus. In both cases, I had to undergo a D&C.

Reply to Lynette
Posted by: j | 2003/12/17

i would think that at 5 months you would definetly feel quite a bit of pain if you were miscarrying. I don't think that the baby would just "pop" out, as it's not the same as going into labour and giving proper birth. You'd definetly need to go to a doctor.
Tabbard is probably not safe, i'm not sure, but anything chemical like that surely won't be too good. The same with essential oils.
Rather ask a doctor.

Reply to j