Question
Posted by: mads | 2007/04/30

advise

please advise - we have been trying to fall pregnant - but to no avail. a month ago we thought that i was preggies - all the symptoms where there, there was even something that showed on the ultrasound scan. yet again - it was a no-no - i'm not pregnant. my doctor started me on fertility tablets that i must take for +- 17 days. since i've started taking the tablets my fiancee and i have had unprotected sex - hoping that i would fall pregnant. how long after day 1 that i start taking the tablets will it take me to become very fertile and fall pregnant or should i wait until i'm done with all the tablets and then try and what if i fall pregnant while on the fertility tablets - will it do any harm to the fetus (is it safe to carry on with the tablets even though i would not know whether i'm preggies or not?)

You would have to tgell me what the tablets are. The commonest tablet used for this purpose is Clomid, but this is only taken for 5 days.