Question
Posted by: jack | 2007/03/02

advise

I have had satisfactory sex life. After being diagnosed diabetic I now find that I donot get stiffness. On mastubation ejaculation comes without it being erect. I seek suggestion from Ms sexologist will viagra or any other stimulant be effective for me. As this may satisfy my wifealso me.

Please look at the website www.sex4life.co.za and also call their helpline 011 921 5042 for assistance. Diabetes is one of te major causes of ED.

Dr E Mc

2
Posted by: MIA | 2007/03/03

Dear Jack,
Don't worry too much about it. Be natural and it will be as good as it used 2 be. It's concentrating on the problem which makes it worse. Abstain for a week, then try again.
MIA

Reply to MIA
Posted by: pp | 2007/03/03

Jack ,
I have the same problem but I have been taking Cialis , get a script from your GP it works wanders lasts up to a week for me at R192 for 2 tablets it is a bargain and has noside affects on Diabetes . Have a good pomp on my advice , your wife-girl will fall in love with you as my wife of 29 years has , she says that I perform as I did when I was21.
Hope it works for you.

Reply to pp